Postby loaf angel » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:52 pm

flush the country
goldsoundz wrote:i'd bang that moron

loaf angel

Postby antoine » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:02 am

those are some wack sandals

antoine

Postby Kenny » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:48 am

How does farmer have 10,000 posts and I don't know if I've ever noticed him before

It's crazy that this board can have two 10000+ boarders who exist next to eachother but separate

It might literally just be because they don't have an avatar
Image [PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] ImageImage

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those who you choose to accept and live by.

Just wanna play videogames all the time and everyday.

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby chimp » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:04 am

Very weird that you haven’t noticed farmer

chimp

Postby Kenny » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:05 am

I dunno, I wouldn't be surprised if we've had interactions, but I have no recollection of anything...

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those who you choose to accept and live by.

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby joe » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:42 am

What if you put the word orange in front of his username?

joe

Postby Kenny » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:57 am

Still no, but now I get the impression he's some other boarder under a new name

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby kid8 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:02 am

I promise it will stop today.
Oh, I'm a failure, because i haven't got a brain.

kid8
killer

Postby Bob511 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:24 am

Rumpleforeskin wrote:Apparently they just arrested someone in a Trumped-up pickup truck with rubber gloves on and a knife, loaded gun and ammo, and some sort of white powder.
He was parked outside a nonprofit migrant resource center in El Paso.

We need to have a serious discussion about Trumpist violence and AutoZones in this country.
universe, you can't play the willfully ignorant, but partisan bleeding heart

Bob511

Postby Ferrous Bueller » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:37 am

who's kenny
Ferrous Bueller

Postby Kenny » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:42 am

That's a question I ask myself a lot too

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Shotfrog » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:05 am

Imagery of a muscular Trump is so bewildering.

Shotfrog

Postby mcwop23 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:22 am

Shotfrog wrote:Imagery of a muscular Trump is so bewildering.

they do the same thing to themselves when they hold a gun
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die

mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks

Postby Kenny » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:23 am

It feels to me like it's almost a sexual thing for them

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Rumpleforeskin » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:32 am

"Update: The young white male with clear intent to conduct an armed assault on a local migrant solidarity community center has been released by El Paso PD.

In the wake of the mass shooting at walmart this Saturday, the police, when we asked clear questions concerning our safety repeatedly told us that “he has rights”. What was that large bag of white powder you pulled off of him? Should we be concerned about explosives? Did he have a concealed weapons permit? Police stated that the gunman has rights, that they cannot search his truck, and that they have no cause to arrest him. An eyewitness saw him brandishing a gun and attempting to enter our building, women were fleeing down the street, warning neighbors as they ran away. We watched officers removing clips of ammo from his person. One officer acknowledged that if they had not arrived when they did, Thomas was likely to have committed acts which would be “a different situation”. They released him shortly after, on our block. The number one demographic of mass shooters are young white males.

This, at the same time as a brown single mother, who stood in the lobby of a museum open to the public during a protest, was criminalized to the point of being put on El Paso’s most wanted list for two weeks in a row, and subsequently arrested for the civil disobedience and public resistance to the continued genocide of indigenous people held by ICE in concentration camps. Despite the fact that a white supremacist committed a terrorist act in El Paso only 4 days ago, Thomas Bartram, who was apprehended outside Casa Carmelita brandishing a loaded gun, has been set free in the streets of El Paso with no charge. Stay trucha, Chuco."

Rumpleforeskin

Postby Shotfrog » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:38 am

wtf

Shotfrog

Postby soft milk » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:39 am

cops don't care
sarcastic mr. know-it-all

soft milk

Postby bro tones » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:41 am

cool country
benj wrote:rest in peace luggii dead ass

bro tones

Postby toots » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:42 am

yeah the sandals

it's like the white people part of the "white people be like this" meme took a real dark turn

toots

Postby Shotfrog » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:42 am

I can't see why anybody would be concerned about a young Trump supporting man driving across the state of Texas to El Paso with his guns.

Shotfrog

Postby mcwop23 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:02 am

kid’s a hero tbqh
wendy wrote:

mcwop23

true patriot
wendy wrote:

mcwop23

like touchdown tom
wendy wrote:

mcwop23

Postby sniplets » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:06 am

I cant wrap my head around this turd country anymore

sniplets

Postby SabreFancS » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:08 am

https://nypost.com/2019/08/07/the-link- ... -we-think/

The link between pot and mass shootings may be closer than we think

You can’t walk through the streets of Manhattan these days without smelling weed.

Even as evidence mounts of the health problems associated with marijuana, New York has insisted on joining other greedy states scrambling to legalize this deceptively dangerous drug.

It makes no sense at a time when American youth is suffering from an unprecedented mental health crisis.

And, in all honesty, we cannot rule out a connection between increasing marijuana use, mental illness and the recent spate of mass shootings by disturbed young males.

We don’t yet know much about the mental state or drug use of the El Paso or Dayton killers. But a former girlfriend of Dayton killer Connor Betts, 24, has indicated he was mentally ill, and two of his friends interviewed by reporters this week mentioned his previous drug use.

Just last year, the Parents Opposed to Pot lobby group tried to sound the alarm on the link between marijuana and mass shootings, compiling a list of mass killers it claims were heavy users of marijuana from a young age, from Aurora, Colo., shooter James Holmes and Tucson, Ariz., shooter Jared Loughner to Chattanooga, Tenn., shooter Mohammad Abdulazeez.

Until we understand those links, it is nuts to enact lax laws that ­encourage more young people to use a drug proven to trigger mental illness.

President Trump was right to highlight mental illness in his remarks Wednesday on the El Paso and Dayton shootings, not that his unscrupulous critics will listen, so determined are they to brand him a white supremacist.

We know from a 2018 FBI report that 40% of “active shooters” in the US between 2008 and 2013 had been diagnosed with a mental illness before the attack and 70% had “mental health stressors” or “mental health concerning behaviors.”

So for anyone actually interested in preventing future such massacres, the so-called “red flag” legislation Trump is advocating to deny people with mental illness access to firearms is the most logical measure and the one most likely to be embraced by both sides of politics.

But it also should apply to marijuana use, seeing as the two go hand in hand.

You can’t address the youth mental health crisis without considering the effect of rising teen marijuana use.

Among American teenagers, the drug’s “daily use has become as, or more, popular than daily cigarette smoking” according to the National Institute of Health’s 2017 Monitoring the Future study.

We’ve successfully demonized cigarettes while new laws send kids the message that marijuana is harmless.

Yet we’ve known for more than a decade of the link between marijuana and psychosis, depression and schizophrenia.

In 2007 the prestigious medical journal Lancet recanted its previous benign view of marijuana, citing studies showing “an increase in risk of psychosis of about 40 percent.”

A seminal long-term study of 50,465 Swedish army conscripts found those who had tried marijuana by age 18 had 2.4 times the risk of being diagnosed with schizophrenia in the following 15 years than those who had never used the drug. Heavy users were 6.7 times more likely to be admitted to a hospital for schizophrenia.

Another study, of 1,037 people in New Zealand, found those who used cannabis at ages 15 and 18 had higher rates of psychotic symptoms at age 26 than non-users.

A 2011 study in the British Medical Journal of 2,000 teenagers found those who smoked marijuana were twice as likely to develop psychosis as those who didn’t.

Another BMJ study estimated that “13 percent of cases of schizophrenia could be averted if all cannabis use were prevented.”

That’s more than 400,000 Americans who could be saved from a fate worse than death.

Young people and those with a genetic predisposition are most at risk, particularly during adolescence, when the brain is exquisitely vulnerable.

The evidence of harm is overwhelming, and it defies logic to think that legalizing marijuana won’t increase the harm.

And yet marijuana activists pretend there is no problem and baby-boomer lawmakers, perhaps recalling their own youthful toking, ­ignore the science.

To make matters worse, the marijuana sold at legal dispensaries today is five times more potent than the pot of the 1970s and ’80s, according to a thoroughly researched new book by former New York Times reporter Alex Berenson: “Tell Your Children: The Truth About Marijuana, Violence and Mental Health.”

Berenson reports that the first four states to legalize marijuana, Alaska, Colorado, Oregon and Washington, have seen “sharp increases” in violent crime since 2014.

If we care about mental illness, which has been spiking up at an alarming rate in recent years among young people, especially teenage boys, we should care about the convincing evidence of marijuana-induced psychosis.

We didn’t have to wait for three mass shootings in two weeks to know that young males are in ­crisis.

Youth suicide is at an all-time high and rates of serious mental illness in this country are on the rise, especially among people aged 18 to 25, the cohort most likely to use marijuana.

Young people born in 1999, the birth year of the El Paso shooter, were 50% more likely than those born in 1985 to report feeling “serious psychological distress” in the previous month, according to an alarming study published this year in the Journal of Abnormal Psychology.

With all we know, it’s time to put the brakes on marijuana legalization before it’s too late

equally bizarre, a basically totally unrelated "kicker", appears right below that story on the link, and i assume it's written by the same opinion writer?

Neo-nutsy Theory

Donald Trump can’t win.

He flew to Dayton and El Paso Wednesday signaling gun law concessions and trying to unite the nation, but his enemies only stepped up an increasingly unhinged demonization campaign.

Take the MSNBC intelligence analyst who suggested on air that the president was sending a sly code to neo-Nazis by ordering that US flags fly at half-staff through Thursday evening to mark last weekend’s mass shootings.

In his crackpot theory, former FBI Assistant Director Frank Figliuzzi told MSNBC’s “11th Hour With Brian Williams” that Trump’s choice of Thursday’s date, 8/8/2019, is “very significant in the neo-Nazi and white-supremacy movement.”

That’s because “the letter ‘H’ is the eighth letter of the alphabet and, to them, the numbers “88” together stand for “Heil Hitler.”

This is just madness. When the president’s foes are so determined to paint him as the devil, they only hurt themselves and help him.

SabreFancS

Postby coop » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:09 am

god damn

coop

Postby bro tones » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:11 am

love all the talk about identifying potential shooters before they do this shit

but oops nothing we can do
benj wrote:rest in peace luggii dead ass

bro tones

Postby coop » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:22 am

abolish the Senate

coop

Postby Paul » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:36 am

bro tones wrote:love all the talk about identifying potential shooters before they do this shit

but oops nothing we can do

I mean one of them bought the rifle online. This shit's as easy as Amazon.
This is my Instagram

Milk wrote:I never have sex OR vacations.

lordofdiapers wrote:Paul is worthy

Paul
The Nappy King™

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....