HPN FANTASY NBA 2019-20 (DRAFT TIME)

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby dcm » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:26 pm

the_village wrote:
dcm wrote:Mon+Tues nights work best for me in terms of a draft. Otherwise I can do weekend afternoons but would need to start sooner vs later. Work most nights.


sorry, don't think i addressed this.

would a draft at 5pm et (2pm pt) sunday work alright for everyone?

still need one more team for the money league. sorry to be a pest, but i don't want to leave this to the last minute. sincerely hope funkfunkfunk is ok.


I will be at work but can do my best to follow along via my phone assuming this works for everyone else. 5est is much much better for me than 7
User avatar

dcm
 
Posts: 7194
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:23 pm

Postby jalapeño ranch » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:38 pm

The other auction draft is at 3. Will we be done in time if the first one is at 2? Auctions seem to take a bit longer.

Maybe 1pm would work better?
Celiac Cruz wrote:This one has no real explanation:
Image
User avatar

jalapeño ranch
 
Posts: 8082
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:00 pm

Postby cam'ron hubbard » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:12 pm

teams that have not designated keepers still have not reached out to me. if it was your intent to keep no one, please let me know so I can finalize them tomorrow.
f*ucking badasse
User avatar

cam'ron hubbard
ok
 
Posts: 15137
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 am
Location: grimace island tiki hut

Postby jalapeño ranch » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:42 pm

the_village wrote:looks like pauline walnuts will be taking up the last slot in the money league

game on :awful:

Hell yeah!
Celiac Cruz wrote:This one has no real explanation:
Image
User avatar

jalapeño ranch
 
Posts: 8082
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:00 pm

Postby scornyorno » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:34 pm

Could I get in on either of the two open leagues?
User avatar

scornyorno
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Postby the_village » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:51 pm

jalapeño ranch wrote:The other auction draft is at 3. Will we be done in time if the first one is at 2? Auctions seem to take a bit longer.

Maybe 1pm would work better?


The other auction is on Saturday, no?

Auctions take a little over two hours btw.

Everyone is fine with the rules in the money league? FAAB system and all?

Edit: updated the roster changes to daily - today. Was incorrectly weekly - monday
User avatar

the_village
 
Posts: 4160
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:13 am
Location: sakomaniac

Postby the_village » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:05 pm

dcm wrote:I will be at work but can do my best to follow along via my phone assuming this works for everyone else. 5est is much much better for me than 7


Would test out a mock auction draft on your phone. I'm unfamiliar and stunk at it when I tried.

Also, might want to pre-set values for players. Good idea in general so you don't get hosed by an outage.
User avatar

the_village
 
Posts: 4160
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:13 am
Location: sakomaniac

Postby jalapeño ranch » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:03 am

the_village wrote:
jalapeño ranch wrote:The other auction draft is at 3. Will we be done in time if the first one is at 2? Auctions seem to take a bit longer.

Maybe 1pm would work better?


The other auction is on Saturday, no?

Auctions take a little over two hours btw.

Everyone is fine with the rules in the money league? FAAB system and all?

Edit: updated the roster changes to daily - today. Was incorrectly weekly - monday

Ah my bad, got mixed up and thought both were gonna be Sunday. Carry on.
Celiac Cruz wrote:This one has no real explanation:
Image
User avatar

jalapeño ranch
 
Posts: 8082
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:00 pm

Postby delgriffith » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:48 am

LEAGUE 2 ADMIN POST

This is the worst week for me to be slammed with work huh. In any case landspeed, I'm gonna text you but the offer of me taking over commish duties still stands. If League 2 still goes ahead, we could draft late on Sunday night (9pm EST?) if it worked for people.

scornyorno, if I take it over and it goes ahead, I'll get you a spot in League 2. Nobody has stepped forward to claim Hamilton Tigercats or jason smith is daddy, so they're gonna get booted, as will tim's smrt team. I'll PM smartphone to see if he wants to continue. We're going to be at a 12 team cap, right now it would look like:

Teams (usernames in parentheses):
1. Halfway Kurucs (jumper)
2. WELCOME LILLHO (delgriffith)
3. Lithuania '92 (Sam Bash)
4. Bazed God (tonybricker)
5. Pass & Kitties (the_village)
6. Klay Tongueson (soft milk)
7. landspeedrecord (landspeedrecord)
8. joker's trick (Infinite Jost)
9. hariz and thank you (smartphone)
10. scornyorno (scornyorno)
11. jason smith is daddy (struttin' evil mushroom)
12.

So we have 1 extra spot for anyone who wants them (and potentially a 2nd if smartphone doesn't want in). Would anyone on that list above tell me if Sunday night, 9pm EST works for a draft?
delgriffith
 
Posts: 27558
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:26 pm

Postby struttin' evil mushroom » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:36 am

oh jason smith is daddy is me. sorry, yahoo sent me an email about a deleted league & i just figured it was that one

but if you have someone to take my spot, by all means go for it, don't wanna limit participation
User avatar

struttin' evil mushroom
 
Posts: 4795
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:23 pm

Postby lordofdiapers » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:12 am

Wow Klay Tongueson made me gag lol
Stuntman wrote:Does anyone remember Late Night Cheeseburger? That was my jam. Tasted like BO.
User avatar

lordofdiapers
The Nappy King™
 
Posts: 29947
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:50 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Postby cam'ron hubbard » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:00 am

infinite jost is keeping vooch, keeper post updated to reflect that.
f*ucking badasse
User avatar

cam'ron hubbard
ok
 
Posts: 15137
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 am
Location: grimace island tiki hut

Postby cam'ron hubbard » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:03 am

again, i will be finalizing keepers today (probably around noon pacific). if there are any mistakes with your keepers/prices/remaining budget, please let me know.
f*ucking badasse
User avatar

cam'ron hubbard
ok
 
Posts: 15137
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 am
Location: grimace island tiki hut

Postby delgriffith » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:07 am

struttin' evil mushroom wrote:oh jason smith is daddy is me. sorry, yahoo sent me an email about a deleted league & i just figured it was that one

but if you have someone to take my spot, by all means go for it, don't wanna limit participation

Nope, you're back in!
delgriffith
 
Posts: 27558
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:26 pm

Postby delgriffith » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:07 am

Also wario, thank you for the hard work on auction league. My keepers look fine, thanks!
delgriffith
 
Posts: 27558
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:26 pm

Postby scornyorno » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:59 pm

delgriffith wrote:LEAGUE 2 ADMIN POST

This is the worst week for me to be slammed with work huh. In any case landspeed, I'm gonna text you but the offer of me taking over commish duties still stands. If League 2 still goes ahead, we could draft late on Sunday night (9pm EST?) if it worked for people.

scornyorno, if I take it over and it goes ahead, I'll get you a spot in League 2. Nobody has stepped forward to claim Hamilton Tigercats or jason smith is daddy, so they're gonna get booted, as will tim's smrt team. I'll PM smartphone to see if he wants to continue. We're going to be at a 12 team cap, right now it would look like:

Teams (usernames in parentheses):
1. Halfway Kurucs (jumper)
2. WELCOME LILLHO (delgriffith)
3. Lithuania '92 (Sam Bash)
4. Bazed God (tonybricker)
5. Pass & Kitties (the_village)
6. Klay Tongueson (soft milk)
7. landspeedrecord (landspeedrecord)
8. joker's trick (Infinite Jost)
9. hariz and thank you (smartphone)
10. scornyorno (scornyorno)
11. jason smith is daddy (struttin' evil mushroom)
12.

So we have 1 extra spot for anyone who wants them (and potentially a 2nd if smartphone doesn't want in). Would anyone on that list above tell me if Sunday night, 9pm EST works for a draft?


Awesome, thanks. Sunday works for me
User avatar

scornyorno
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Postby landspeedrecord » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:06 pm

del is now the commish

it's the law
rather be an idiot than a sheeple
User avatar

landspeedrecord
 
Posts: 14254
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:06 am
Location: queens

Postby Sam Bash » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:08 pm

Sunday 9PM EST works for me
User avatar

Sam Bash
 
Posts: 2643
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:56 pm
Location: ORL

Postby dcm » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:35 pm

the_village wrote:
dcm wrote:I will be at work but can do my best to follow along via my phone assuming this works for everyone else. 5est is much much better for me than 7


Would test out a mock auction draft on your phone. I'm unfamiliar and stunk at it when I tried.

Also, might want to pre-set values for players. Good idea in general so you don't get hosed by an outage.


So turns out I'm likely going to miss the draft, as I found out today that this is the week my managers chose to crack down on phone usage (I work in a restaurant). But I'll pre-set values and will be active regardless. Bummer though.
User avatar

dcm
 
Posts: 7194
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:23 pm

Postby the_village » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:57 pm

Thank you for your service, del and mario.

Can l2 draft picks be 30s please? Need to go to work shortly after.

Moved the money league draft to 5pm est. Please speak up if this doesn't work for you. Thanks, everyone!

edit: sorry about that. you're a champ dcm.

Should I move the money league draft back an hour to 6pm so there is less of a gap between l2? I'd personally prefer it, but I'm easy.
User avatar

the_village
 
Posts: 4160
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:13 am
Location: sakomaniac

Postby delgriffith » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:47 pm

If people want less of a gap between $$$ League & L2, I can also move L2 earlier - 8pm EST? That way you'd also be in less of a rush before work.

I've booted the dead/unclaimed teams from L2 and scornyorno + pauline walnuts are taking the 2 spots to bring us to 12 teams. Still waiting on smartphone to confirm his participation, so if he's out then another spot will open.
delgriffith
 
Posts: 27558
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:26 pm

Postby struttin' evil mushroom » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:40 pm

jason smith ,,, still daddy
User avatar

struttin' evil mushroom
 
Posts: 4795
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:23 pm

Postby jumper » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:47 am

wario lopez wrote:again, i will be finalizing keepers today (probably around noon pacific). if there are any mistakes with your keepers/prices/remaining budget, please let me know.


Oh no! None of the players I selected as keepers seem to be reflected on my roster

EDIT: Looking at your post on the previous page and it looks like you're already well aware of this; PMing the players I'd like to keep (if those changes are still possible)
User avatar

jumper
 
Posts: 1556
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:46 pm

Postby cam'ron hubbard » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:31 pm

ok, done. jumper will be keeping:
Jonathan Isaac - $10
Jonas Valanciunas - $15
Landry Shamet - $5
Kevin Huerter - $5
f*ucking badasse
User avatar

cam'ron hubbard
ok
 
Posts: 15137
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 am
Location: grimace island tiki hut

Postby tonybricker » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:45 am

the_village wrote:
dcm wrote:I will be at work but can do my best to follow along via my phone assuming this works for everyone else. 5est is much much better for me than 7


Would test out a mock auction draft on your phone. I'm unfamiliar and stunk at it when I tried.

Also, might want to pre-set values for players. Good idea in general so you don't get hosed by an outage.

I’m going to have to draft from my phone and am not looking forward to it at all
User avatar

tonybricker
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:50 pm

Postby the_village » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:01 am

Just did a mock auction on the phone again and this time spent more than 30 seconds with it. It's less ideal than on a desktop, but better than I remember. Some advice:

-try to avoid entering a value in the bid box and just bid up by a dollar. If you do enter a value it gets a bit confusing and time consuming, but the current highest bid can be seen in small font under the bid button.

-keep checking on your team. I quickly forgot who my players were and who I needed to build my roster. Took some adjustment not being able to see everything on one screen.

Outside of that it wasn't too bad. Good luck.
User avatar

the_village
 
Posts: 4160
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:13 am
Location: sakomaniac

Postby delgriffith » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:09 pm

I'm that asshole but the money league being at 6pm EST would enable me being there for (at least part of) it, whereas 5pm means I'll definitely miss all of it.

But this is a late change and so just do whatever works, I feel good about my autodraft list.
delgriffith
 
Posts: 27558
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:26 pm

Postby Happy and Healthy! » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:10 pm

How does one get reasonable basketball tickets why does it cost like $300 for me to take my son to see the nets without binoculars
User avatar

Happy and Healthy!
 
Posts: 8646
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:48 pm

Postby jalapeño ranch » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:32 pm

Either auction time works for me, I can work around it.
Celiac Cruz wrote:This one has no real explanation:
Image
User avatar

jalapeño ranch
 
Posts: 8082
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:00 pm

Postby the_village » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:17 am

I'm keen to move the money league draft up to 7pm est if that works better for everyone...

I'll send a message out in the league since there are probably people who don't regularly check this thread

Alright to move l2 to 6pm or 10:30pm and make the picks 30 seconds so it moves along at a decent pace?

Edit: and nobody is an "asshole" for suggesting times btw. This is fun when everyone has a fair shot. I can respect that we all have wildly different schedules.
User avatar

the_village
 
Posts: 4160
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:13 am
Location: sakomaniac

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: A-Ok, axelrod gunnarson, bobble, budlite supernova, cartola, dan, Destroid, epistrophy, Franco, fuckles, hazel, hit record, Hudsucker, ill sinner, jon, kentucky, Kiki, klubrick, landspeedrecord, marble, mcwop23, millar, Mr. Towel, mynamerocks, NegativeCapability, nice pass, No Good Advice, Peptobysmal, quinine, rankoutsider, Repo, resum, rex, screaming emphysema, sliiimer, snuggle, sushi x, That Demon Life, unsandpiper, virtuous, wallet inspector, winjer, wuk, You're a jerk.