Official Nintendo Thread: Definitive Edition (Oh Snap!)

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Kenny » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:26 pm

I bought my first ever Special Edition:
[PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT]

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those who you choose to accept and live by.

Fuck being hard, Petty is complicated. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby kirito » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:47 pm

those are awesome

kirito

Postby pzadvance » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:50 pm

Woooah

Been loving that game thanks for the recs y’all

pzadvance

Postby pzadvance » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:57 pm

something really brilliant about the way TP's bizarre, awkward performance style gets transposed through DP's bizarre, awkward 2010-era uncanny valley graphics. it's perfect

pzadvance

Postby Kenny » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:25 pm

The Special Edition was a GAME exclusive and for some reason it was the same price as the normal physical edition that Amazon was selling so it's like the pins are free too.

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those who you choose to accept and live by.

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby fester » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:32 pm

Has anyone told Naomi Watts she's in the game yet?
------------

fester

Postby shirts optional » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:47 pm

Best Buy is selling Collection of Mana for $20 (50% off) for My Best Buy members (free to sign up) for Today only

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/collection ... Id=6352162

You can also pick it up in store once ordered

shirts optional

Postby jack » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:13 pm

i already own this on ps4 but maybe handheld mode will make me not too stressed out to finish it.

jack

Postby Kevin McCallister » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:05 pm

shirts optional wrote:Best Buy is selling Collection of Mana for $20 (50% off) for My Best Buy members (free to sign up) for Today only

What a bummer, I can't get this price and to ship to Canada.
kranky wrote:the monster mash isn't actually halloween specific and is just a monster party that could happen at any time.

Kevin McCallister

Postby yungboi » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:10 am

With the new smash Bros DLC character potentially being Gordon Freeman from half life, anyone else super hopeful for a half-life/half-life 2 switch port?Toggle Spoiler

yungboi

Postby kirito » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:30 am

yungboi wrote:With the new smash Bros DLC character potentially being Gordon Freeman from half life, anyone else super hopeful for a half-life/half-life 2 switch port?Toggle Spoiler

wait wtf

kirito

Postby kirito » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:32 am

i was just thinking yesterday that half life and portal switch ports should happen though

kirito

Postby struttin' evil mushroom » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:51 pm

Kevin McCallister wrote:
shirts optional wrote:Best Buy is selling Collection of Mana for $20 (50% off) for My Best Buy members (free to sign up) for Today only

What a bummer, I can't get this price and to ship to Canada.

would anyone pricematch?

alternately i'm sure one of us can just get this and then send it you

struttin' evil mushroom

Postby Kevin McCallister » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:11 pm

I appreciate it but I don't want anybody to go through the trouble, and either way the sale was just yesterday. Plus I'm sure that the Canadian Best Buy won't price match American stores.

I'm gonna grab it on Black Friday whether it's on sale or not. I've been thinking about Secret of Mana 2 like nonstop for three days so I can spend an extra $20 if necessary.

edit: it seems like you want me to be able to play this game which makes so damn HYPED to play this game
kranky wrote:the monster mash isn't actually halloween specific and is just a monster party that could happen at any time.

Kevin McCallister

Postby struttin' evil mushroom » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:51 pm

Kevin McCallister wrote:edit: it seems like you want me to be able to play this game which makes so damn HYPED to play this game

yeah i do tbh

SoM/seiken densetsu 2 is a deeply flawed game in a lot of ways but it's just stunningly beautiful. ToM/seiken densetsu 3 is even more like that -- if you're willing to put up with some arcane bullshit (or look at a class-system FAQ) it's one of the most rewarding things to do with your gaming time i think

struttin' evil mushroom

Postby yungboi » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:18 pm

kirito wrote:i was just thinking yesterday that half life and portal switch ports should happen though

Absolutely this

yungboi

Postby Chyet » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:02 pm

Kenny wrote:Yeah, it could even be just a fault in that particular system too, I guess

on a related note, I was never sure how much stock to put in the claims that if you use a non-Nintendo dock (or even a non-Nintendo power cable) it could brick your system

The Switch seems kind of fragile behind the scenes

:o the airport lost my nintendo dock and i've been using an off-brand for 2 months...
Chyet

Postby Kenny » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:28 pm

Man, I love Dragon Quest XI!!

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby xxx-xxx-xxxx » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:30 pm

kirito wrote:i was just thinking yesterday that half life and portal switch ports should happen though

Well Switch has that Labo VR thing so Alyx is a no-brainer heh
WHITESOXXX-XXX-XXXX

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Postby brent » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:30 pm

Kenny wrote:Man, I love Dragon Quest XI!!

same

brent

Postby Kevin McCallister » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:33 pm

struttin' evil mushroom wrote:
Kevin McCallister wrote:edit: it seems like you want me to be able to play this game which makes so damn HYPED to play this game

yeah i do tbh

SoM/seiken densetsu 2 is a deeply flawed game in a lot of ways but it's just stunningly beautiful. ToM/seiken densetsu 3 is even more like that -- if you're willing to put up with some arcane bullshit (or look at a class-system FAQ) it's one of the most rewarding things to do with your gaming time i think

SOM may be... my favourite game.
The thing I don't care about is how unhelpful it can be wrt where to go next. If I didn't have a gamefaqs tab open I'd probably still be stuck from when I was playing it last year. It also would've helped to know before the final boss battle that I had to level up particular magic attacks, which were both at 0 since I never used them and I had to spend like two hours grinding on the same enemy.Toggle Spoiler But I love the game so much I actually enjoyed the grinding.

hocuscrocus sent me a message to let me know that it'll be $28 at EB Canada later this week, definitely grabbing.

Kevin McCallister

Postby Esteban » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:21 pm

I'm mad they broke up the HD collection to sell these individually but I'll still get it :oops:

Esteban

Postby pzadvance » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:32 pm

wasnt somebody itt repping the telltale batman games? they're both $3.50 on the eshop right now

pzadvance

Postby nice pass » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:16 am

If anyone sees a good Switch deal in the next few days please report back here, I'm getting one for my 10 year old nephew. A few stores I'm seeing are selling the old version with less battery time plus Mario Kart - I don't want that.

nice pass
ok

Postby kirito » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:18 am

pzadvance wrote:wasnt somebody itt repping the telltale batman games? they're both $3.50 on the eshop right now

season 2 is one of the best batman stories ever written

kirito

Postby nice pass » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:52 am

Please help me out kirito

nice pass
ok

Postby Esteban » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:00 am

Walmart has the revision with spyro trilogy, might be better off getting a lite & more games tbh

Esteban

Postby kirito » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:52 am

nice pass wrote:Please help me out kirito

no

kirito

Postby nice pass » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:07 pm

Pleeeeeease

nice pass
ok

Postby nice pass » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:12 pm

Esteban wrote:Walmart has the revision with spyro trilogy, might be better off getting a lite & more games tbh

I'll run it by him

nice pass
ok

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....