I don't think dogs would even enjoy playing poker.

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby broodstar » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:18 pm

seems pretty chill being a dog. you never have to worry about poker

broodstar

Postby bruceagain » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:18 pm

as has been explained, dogs play poker when distressed
The Internet is supposed to be fun. If you're not enjoying yourself, you can leave the forum forever and never look back.

bruceagain

Postby bruceagain » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:19 pm

bruceagain wrote:wait, I've got one for this
what if diogene's dog was air bud

boy this student debt is paying for itself
The Internet is supposed to be fun. If you're not enjoying yourself, you can leave the forum forever and never look back.

bruceagain

Postby Jeremy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:23 pm

Everything pays for itself.

Jeremy

Postby Jeremy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:26 pm

Debbie wrote:JEREMY YOU MUST ACCEPT THAT ONE DAY WE WILL BE WED

I can accept this. But can you accept that dogs playing poker might not even enjoy it?

Jeremy

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....