Q: Into the Storm (2021)

'Cause I've been postin' and laughin' so long
That even my momma thinks that my mind is gone

Postby tsargaritaville » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:53 am

It all clicked for me when Jim Watkins started doing the Naruto run.

Not just the documentary, I mean like the entire Trump era. It all makes sense now.

tsargaritaville

Postby galactagogue » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:55 am

that part made me go pale.
Bob511 wrote:It's important to remember, though, that California has more psychologists than any other state.

galactagogue

Postby Brosacea » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:28 pm

I have to say that while it is pretty obvious that Ron and/or Jim are now QToggle Spoiler, the "gotcha/slip-up" at the end isn't very convincing. Like if you weren't convinced by the rest of the documentary, there is no way that serves as any kind of smoking gun. I was actually kind of confused that it was presented that way. I don't understand how saying "I did that work while I was posting anonymously" on a forum that is entirely anonymous for everyone is an admission of anything aside from having posted on that same forum.Toggle Spoiler

That said, I didn't need a smoking gun to come to that conclusion myself.

Brosacea

Postby vivian darko » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:33 pm

it was fun to see ron kinda squirming in that moment though

my only real complaint is that the doc lays things out so clearly that it's annoying when it then explains what it has already just explained. trust that i can make the connection that you have just made for me please

vivian darko

Postby vivian darko » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:35 pm

the doc does a really good job avoiding giving any aura to the watkinses i think

vivian darko

Postby auspice » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:24 pm

Brosacea wrote:I have to say that while it is pretty obvious that Ron and/or Jim are now QToggle Spoiler, the "gotcha/slip-up" at the end isn't very convincing. Like if you weren't convinced by the rest of the documentary, there is no way that serves as any kind of smoking gun. I was actually kind of confused that it was presented that way. I don't understand how saying "I did that work while I was posting anonymously" on a forum that is entirely anonymous for everyone is an admission of anything aside from having posted on that same forum.Toggle Spoiler

I think it's more his behavior as soon as he catches what he said that's more telling. The way he smiles after is pretty bizarre which is why Hoback felt the need to freeze-frame, but I agree it's not really a "smoking gun," just a small oopsie that can be factored in with the rest of Ron's telling behavior and the weird stuff that points to it being him.

auspice

Postby auspice » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:25 pm

vivian darko wrote:my only real complaint is that the doc lays things out so clearly that it's annoying when it then explains what it has already just explained. trust that i can make the connection that you have just made for me please

oh yeah that drove me nuts as well and is a big part of why I was a bit harsh on Hoback in earlier posts, the guy clearly enjoys doing narration even when it's completely unnecessary lol

auspice

Postby loaf angel » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:47 pm

Brosacea wrote:I have to say that while it is pretty obvious that Ron and/or Jim are now QToggle Spoiler, the "gotcha/slip-up" at the end isn't very convincing. Like if you weren't convinced by the rest of the documentary, there is no way that serves as any kind of smoking gun. I was actually kind of confused that it was presented that way. I don't understand how saying "I did that work while I was posting anonymously" on a forum that is entirely anonymous for everyone is an admission of anything aside from having posted on that same forum.Toggle Spoiler

I personally think the documentary was mirroring the Q phenomenon itself, constantly connecting dots for the audience all the way down to giving a pat, definitive conclusion based on some rather precarious evidence
goldsoundz wrote:i'd bang that moron

loaf angel

Postby pink snake » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:25 pm

vivian darko wrote:it was fun to see ron kinda squirming in that moment though

my only real complaint is that the doc lays things out so clearly that it's annoying when it then explains what it has already just explained. trust that i can make the connection that you have just made for me please

I'm dumb and really appreciate this kind of thing.

pink snake

Postby pink snake » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:01 pm

It’s weird that they never get into who Ron Watkins mother is.

pink snake

Postby brent » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:03 pm

everyone in this is so insufferable

brent

Postby pink snake » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:08 pm

pink snake wrote:It’s weird that they never get into who Ron Watkins mother is.

Shit I can’t find any info about her online either.

pink snake

Postby pink snake » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:32 pm

The woman who had sex with Jim Watkins and gave birth to Ron Watkins is scrubbed from the internet.

pink snake

Postby auspice » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:16 am

pink snake wrote:The woman who had sex with Jim Watkins and gave birth to Ron Watkins is scrubbed from the internet.

does anyone know if Ron was born in the states or abroad? if abroad, I am willing to bet his mom is/was a sex worker whose life would have undeniably been made worse by Jim's presence

auspice

Postby auspice » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:21 pm

:|

auspice

Postby pulled pork » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:36 pm

That seems too perfect to be true

pulled pork

Postby Architecture » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:41 pm

my guess is she was off-limits from discussion as part of the agreement to get the watkinses on camera
try the data then reply
Architecture
ok

Previous

Return to Poster's Paradise