Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Autarch » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:23 am

my boss dressed up as Hoot for halloween. My costume is that i'm "stuck in a wes anderson movie". So we're both kind of hoot. We didn't plan this. It's just hoot synchronicity.

Autarch

Postby soft milk » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:50 am

folks...its the first snow day of the season

sarcastic mr. know-it-all

soft milk

Postby soft milk » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:51 am

sarcastic mr. know-it-all

soft milk

Postby kit fox » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:52 am

wish i was at the cabin

kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby kit fox » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:53 am

i wish we were all at the cabin. hooting, whistling, stomping. hot cocoa on the wood burning stove, big batch of annies cooking up...ahh

kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby bro tones » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:58 am

no place i'd rather be
benj wrote:rest in peace luggii dead ass

bro tones

Postby kit fox » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:55 pm

welp. i got this banjo. apparently it was my great grandfather's, but nobody knows if he actually could play or not.

time to order a newsie hat and some suspenders i guess

kit fox
Mike Vance

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....