Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby shark week » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:59 pm

tell me about the next 500 years

Permafrost wrote:The heart wants what the heart wants, and if the heart wants Nebbiolo variants then so be it
shark week

Postby shark week » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:01 pm

earth remains and humans still exist in mass but all the biodiversity and majority of existing ecosystems are gone :(
Permafrost wrote:The heart wants what the heart wants, and if the heart wants Nebbiolo variants then so be it
shark week

Postby shark week » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:09 pm

in what year do the violent water wars start?
shark week

Postby aububs » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:14 am

I wish I could live for 500 billion years so I can see the ending
no buddy not really
aububs

Postby Kenny » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:16 am

500 Years of Summer
Last edited by Kenny on Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image [PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] ImageImage

Videogames forever!!!
Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby chargie » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:28 am

during the international, internet synced, uprising of 2117 the 1% were killed and all whites were removed from power. however, a further uprising, this time in 2184, was needed to remove the poc all to happy to step into the power vacuum.

the year is now 2519 and those things are taught daily in schools to remind us where we came from.

earth now joins together as one race, colonising and pillaging alien planets in nearby systems.
Last edited by chargie on Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
trouble wrote:e equals can't c color
chargie

Postby separator » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:28 am

shark week wrote:in what year do the violent water wars start?

The middle east has been fighting over water supply since at least 1967

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_over_ ... rdan_river)
separator

Postby Kenny » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:39 am

Probably vast part of the worlds will become desert wastelands, most capital cities will be underwater, there will be much fewer humans due to famine and antibiotic-resistant superbugs but there will still be enclaves of extreme wealth that is propped up by an ever more precarious life outside the walled cities.

The hyper-rich will upload their consciousness on death to the cloud services and will remain CEOs of conglomerates after death, where they will alter their programming to experience thousands of years of consciousness in a matter of real-time seconds and will therefore evolve into beings that are no longer recognizable as humans, meanwhile the melting of the icecaps will release other diseases and mutating factors that will unlock the pituitary glands of mankind releasing real magick powers that will enable man to live in the sands of ancient civilizations forming nomadic societies of magic users battling in the ruins of present day cities. A nuclear blast will irradiate most of the United States, where a bionengineered species of fungus will then be deployed that eats radioactive material and purifies the land it leaves behind but is deadly to humans. This will spread across North America, where Canada to the North and Mexico to the South will battle the relentless expansion of the fungus which will be ignored by the beings that control Europe. New Zealand will be enveloped by a techo-religious cult which will develop and install a cloaking wall and disappear from all satellite pictures of earth and any approach to the country will find EMP disruption and will be lost. China will develop generation ships which will all leave Earth in synchronization to a distant Earthlike planet to begin again, the meta-screens will record this and it will be remembered on Earth as irrelevance marches on, while those remaining on an ever-darkening Earth will wonder what happened to the Chinese ex-planet travelers.

Videogames forever!!!
Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby fizzle » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:22 am

Good morning
you got it dude
fizzle

Postby Kenny » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:43 am

Mornin'!

Videogames forever!!!
Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby alaska » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:43 am

whoa i forgot about jam city. hell yeah
mactheo wrote:
Emily Dickinson wrote:Our lives are ... so cool
alaska
ride.

Postby shark week » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:52 am

separator wrote:
shark week wrote:in what year do the violent water wars start?

The middle east has been fighting over water supply since at least 1967

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_over_Water_(Jordan_river)

thx for this
shark week

Postby shark week » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:58 am

i want to know what humans do with car infrastructure

highways and parking garages, mainly

i have a bad feeling there are gonna be a lot of ugly concrete monuments that stand the test of time (500 Years)
shark week

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....