Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Night porter » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:06 am

murderhorn wrote:I am playing football manager for free. I miss FPL.

I downloaded the free CM01/02 and 2019 update. Is the new one good?

Night porter

Postby millar » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:39 am

gotta say, i'm really glad that FPL finished (for me) with a 19-pt harvey barnes haul (and then martial's goal off the bench for KDB).

i tend to agonise all week if i'm coming off a bad one. this had the potential to be a long-term purgatory with "why didn't i trust ismaila sarr's xG90" rattling round my head daily as i pace my flat, which has 2 rooms, for 3-6 months

millar
ok

Postby murderhorn » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:33 am

Night porter wrote:
murderhorn wrote:I am playing football manager for free. I miss FPL.

I downloaded the free CM01/02 and 2019 update. Is the new one good?

I never played it before but I am really into it. I was told not to sign a player because his work permit would be too expensive.

murderhorn

Postby Night porter » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:11 pm

Who are you managing? I finished 8th with ManUtd and im now 14th and haven’t been sacked.

Night porter

Postby murderhorn » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:32 pm

Charlton cuz it made for the best tracksuit look

murderhorn

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....