Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Annie May » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:35 pm

Trip report: i am in the kava zone. Going to smoke a bowl of cannabis and see where it takes me.
hamberders & covfefe

Annie May

Postby Annie May » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:36 pm

I didn't think it was working so i ate a bunch of pretzels and now i feel queasy
hamberders & covfefe

Annie May

Postby milano boy » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:58 pm

cooly wrote:
LaAbeja wrote:man if only captain krunk had 135 million subscribers

he seems like a good guy

i still havent tried kava but im gonna spend the rest of the night watching his youtubes

this one (which he references in the vid) is so good. big fan of when he's using the blender

milano boy

Postby milano boy » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:02 am

does anyone else call their kava mixtures "grog"

milano boy

Postby high bias » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:41 pm

so i bought the borogu from bula kava and have been drinking it every night for the past week or so (about 2-3 tbs a night). i’m using the aluball mixer thing to brew. so far, this stuff makes me feel out of it a bit, but also kind of on edge/wired in a somewhat unpleasant way. anyone else experience this? will this get better with time via reverse tolerance? is this the wrong strain for me?

a couple years ago i was taking etizolam daily. i’ve been off it for a year or so, but i’m wondering if i messed up my gaba receptors or something

high bias

Postby Annie May » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:44 pm

I don't think this stuff does that much for me but then again i am making it with a sock. It goes nice with weed i guess.
hamberders & covfefe

Annie May

Postby high bias » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:47 pm

it’s weird bc i was using instant kava maybe 4 or 5 years ago and the effects were great and pretty pronounced. almost like a benzo/opiate feel. now this stuff just makes me feel kind of gross. did i change or the kava

high bias

Postby LaAbeja » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:21 pm

sock got a real lol out of me
Fear is an illusion!

LaAbeja

Postby LaAbeja » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:32 pm

keeps catching me off guard when it numbs my tongue. Experience is pretty subtle for me it's funky when that happens right away.

You're doing multiple washes of those tbs in the ball, or just one? I guess I've felt this most when I kept reusing the same blob and drinking a relatively large amount of not-as-concentrated liquid. But that also aligns with the potential to feel kinda gross.

they say it's helpful if you know the feeling you're going for, like if you've had a positive kava experience in the past you can feel that out/'let it come to you', so I would think the instant experience would be useful for expectation setting. but it's never gonna be like, as targeted and effective as a pharma product I reckon.
Fear is an illusion!

LaAbeja

Postby high bias » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:46 pm

yeah last night i did multiple washes for the first time, and i think the increased volume of stuff i was ingesting may have contributed to the gross feeling. the chillness has been pretty subtle, which is fine, but there's an accompanying anxious/weird feeling that almost reminds me of benzo rebound anxiety/withdrawals

i think some of the posts earlier in the thread had me expecting a little too much. maybe the instant stuff just hits me differently too, who knows

high bias

Postby LaAbeja » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:57 pm

yeah maybe having that relationship with the body-lode makes it tough to just enjoy the experience?

maybe don't listen to me at all though:

I fucked up, I swear I saw those vids posted by user Cap'n Krunk with text like 'I made this video,' but that ain't Kaptain Krunk.

he sez in this one that he beat cancer (way to go Kava George Bush) but that he's actually user Krunky McKrunkface
now I say he's still visionary and great but I apologize for pushing my understanding that he was the Kap'n Krunk in the flesh. I think anyone can understand how one could get over psyched if they thought that was the kap'n in action.
Fear is an illusion!

LaAbeja

Postby LaAbeja » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:32 am

I think Capn Krunk, Krunky, all the merry krunksters really, would probably tell me to just chill out
Fear is an illusion!

LaAbeja

Postby LaAbeja » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:41 am

sorry if I betrayed your trust milano boy but I hope you did watch all his vids and enjoyed them, I'm still a really into this guy and his channel
Fear is an illusion!

LaAbeja

Postby high bias » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:56 am

kinda tempted to order some of that pacific roots drink. krunky sold me

high bias

Postby high bias » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:57 am

took some cbd with the kava tonight and it was a much chiller experience

high bias

Postby Happy and Healthy! » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:39 am

I did that once and just went to sleep at like 7:45

In other words it was perfect

I'm gonna do kavas this week cause the edible+melatonin makes for very bad sleep

Happy and Healthy!

Postby television eyes » Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:44 pm

how does this stuff interact with adderall? i recently got back on my dose of 20mg xr, but was using kava to self-medicate adhd after i was kicked off medicaid. i was drinking a ton of this stuff, and would like to continue drinking it. it seems like a good combo, but the mao-b stuff has me scared. everywhere i search, the opinions seem divided.
television eyes

Postby Happy and Healthy! » Fri May 01, 2020 6:11 am

Got an email about bulas new kava+cbd product it's $100 lmao

Happy and Healthy!

Postby Brouhaha » Fri May 01, 2020 6:43 am

:shock: waited almost 8 years to make their first post
make it mild

Brouhaha

Postby Happy and Healthy! » Fri May 01, 2020 6:59 am

Was worth the wait imo

Happy and Healthy!

Postby klubrick » Mon May 11, 2020 8:46 pm

anyone here ever had a Tudei kava?

klubrick

Postby Happy and Healthy! » Mon May 11, 2020 9:01 pm

uh yeah that's the one you don't want

Happy and Healthy!

Postby LaAbeja » Mon May 11, 2020 10:25 pm

me thinking that guy was Cap'n Crunk really got me through April
Fear is an illusion!

LaAbeja

Postby klubrick » Tue May 12, 2020 6:26 am

Sugar Dumplin' wrote:uh yeah that's the one you don't want

right, too heavy is the main issue? i did find some people saying if you find a good Tudei its worth it but you have to be careful, but i still dont think i could handle it. Noble for me!

klubrick

Postby Happy and Healthy! » Tue May 12, 2020 7:14 am

No I think it's considered bad effect and potentially unhealthy

Happy and Healthy!

Postby klubrick » Tue May 12, 2020 7:39 am

oh shit, thanks. will steer clear for sure.

klubrick

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....