Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby blckchrry » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:56 am

it is 3 am and i lost the clear cap to the pringles im binging on rn
Image Image Image

blckchrry

Postby Jeremy » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:07 am

As a teen you should probably try to integrate yourself with society. I know it seems bad but I've tried it both ways.

Jeremy

Postby tarantula » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:32 am

that's good advice

i regret being so devoted to iconoclasm that i shunned things like writing for the school paper or making videos for the the high school morning news or whatever

in college friends roped me into a doing a college radio show and playing in bands but i'd be further along now developmentally if i'd spent less time cynically eyeing what i considered to be lame people from a distance

tarantula

Postby compatibility mode » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:56 am

Best part about late night is everyone else being asleep, worst part is the sun coming up and hearing the birds

compatibility mode

Postby ZONKER666 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:10 am

No the worst part is definitely being at work

ZONKER666

Postby blckchrry » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:21 pm

the worst part is being alone

what i hate most about this life is a long night
Image Image Image

blckchrry

Postby blckchrry » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:17 pm

there is just 4 walls and no calls and no lights unless u have a colored lamp on or the moon is shining.
Image Image Image

blckchrry

Postby garbiel » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:28 pm

compatibility mode wrote:Best part about late night is everyone else being asleep, worst part is the sun coming up and hearing the birds

Vividly remember playing Space Station 13 until the sun came up when I was in high school, and hearing the birds as the light beams filtered through my blinds, wow what a time
Sissy Spacerock wrote:IRL will only be inhabited by those of us who have learned to derive pleasure in suffering

garbiel

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....