Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Down n dirty rufus » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:25 am

Mon - Fri I have to sit at my computer desk for 8 hours to telework and then during the weekend I have the bad habit of still sitting there and playing videogames. I need to mix it up so that there is a beginning and end to my week. I was trying to think of ways to make the weekend unique/special when options are so limited. Ideas so far:

* big ass walk
* watch some classic movie that wouldn’t normally be in my watch list
* gloomhaven

Down n dirty rufus

Postby scarsdalevibe » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:40 am

in a similar situation but sub video games for netflix. i plan to do do the following

go for a walk early or late so no people stress
baking
practice my instrument

i keep trying to do yoga or exercise videos and failing to work up the motivation

scarsdalevibe

Postby Jeremy » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:51 am

You could designate part of your place to be a "Weekend Zone" and not go there except on the weekend.

Jeremy

Postby Dennis Moore » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:57 am

Paint every room in the house really drab, dark colors. Paint the Weekend Zone the brightest thing you can find, and fill it with lights and floor-to-ceiling windows. Make a rule that clothes are forbidden on the weekend.
Dennis Moore

Postby saranclaps » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:08 am

Go into random zoom chats for knitting or whatever dressed as alf
Real Love wrote:every once in a while saranclaps will try to do a funny and it's an extremely off note but I'm not totally convinced he's aware of what is happening

saranclaps

Postby incoherent grunting » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:16 am

Good idea for a thread!

I'm going to make an extra-time-intensive meal on Saturday, and make a point of watching a movie on Friday or Saturday evening. I haven't been watching many movies lately.
"let's get psychic not blacked out. Let's get wild without getting sick. Let's get turnt while staying woke."

incoherent grunting

Postby doublethink0 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:18 am

posting up

doublethink0

Postby compatibility mode » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:48 am

Bake peanut butter cookies

compatibility mode

Postby compatibility mode » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:48 am

Vacuum the cat

compatibility mode

Postby Jeremy » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:53 am

saranclaps wrote:Go into random zoom chats for knitting or whatever dressed as alf

Please stop owning me.

Jeremy

Postby sailormoonvillain666@aol.com » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:26 am

im going to have a hot date and get dressed for once and light candles as i guess i ration out like a serve of bulk frozen curry
remember to please don't feed the trolls ;)

sailormoonvillain666@aol.com
(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿) kvlt (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....