Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Annie May » Sat May 23, 2020 2:25 pm

Just had an old memory of talking to a friend in 8th grade about like, the iraq war or something and my teacher overheard me say 'america sucks' and just flipped out at me. She ranted about wwii and how i should be ashamed, it was humiliating. She wasn't particularly conservative politically, or so i thought, which was even more shocking. Anyway i told my parents and they advised me to apologize to her the next day, which i did. Still cheeses my grits because...america DOES suck, i was fuckin right.

Anyway what did you do to make your teachers flip out
Last edited by Annie May on Sat May 23, 2020 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hamberders & covfefe

Annie May

Postby DasLofGang » Sat May 23, 2020 2:30 pm

slap bracelets
it's the suspense that gets me wrote:wandering around the house grunting "UUHHHHHH PUT IT ON MEEEEEHHHH"

DasLofGang

Postby smelly penus » Sat May 23, 2020 2:31 pm

In 5th grade we were on a field trip and we were singling 99 bottles of beer on the wall on the bus. Mr. Netcovick, a notoriously huge piece of shit teacher, got up from his seat without warning and just started screaming, really screaming with like a completely red face, at us to stop singing and ended it with “None of you know what it’s like to have a drunken uncle!”
smelly penus

Postby loaf angel » Sat May 23, 2020 2:31 pm

my presence
goldsoundz wrote:i'd bang that moron

loaf angel

Postby act five » Sat May 23, 2020 2:35 pm

shame dawg wrote:In 6th grade I had this emotionally volatile General Music teacher. At least once a week she'd step into the hall to take a call from her boyfriend, just the nastiest fights, you could tell they had some serious shit going on. Usually after this she'd be so emotionally spent that she'd just quit teaching, turn off the lights and slam this one VHS tape in for the rest of the class: a monster truck rally. This became an issue, specifically Grave Digger. We had seen the video so many times we knew when his part was coming and over half the class would bang on whatever instruments were closest to them shouting for the Monster Truck God. A few times she would actually get up and fast forward past his segment, announcing NOPE NOT TODAY while doing a kick is no good hand gesture. She didn't catch it every time though - I'll always remember one time in particular seeing her crying in the glow of the TV while about 15 hyperactive preteens strummed open chords or mashed both palms on their keyboards over and over chanting GRAVE DIGGER. That was an early class too, there was like at least 6 hours left in the work day.

That class was full of shitheads so looking back I feel kind of bad, but I always found it oddly hilarious that instead of just bringing something different to watch she insisted on the monster truck video and trying to skip Grave Digger's part every time out of spite. She just always had to have some conflict or drama going on, like she was also known for being the teacher who requested a monitor to sit in on her class because she was "overwhelmed" by the amount of her students wearing NWO T shirts.

act five

Postby hologram » Sat May 23, 2020 2:42 pm

In 4th grade for bringing my wrestling toys to a school assembly so I could show them off to my friends who were my friends only because my mom all bought them TOPPS WWF trading cards for Christmas. Teacher berated me and Herman in front of a bunch of seated fourth graders after the assembly was over for “playing with dolls” when the principal was speaking lmao

hologram
acid casualty

Postby loaf angel » Sat May 23, 2020 2:47 pm

so many teachers i remember in 8-12th grade were just not prepared for the psychological warfare that was waged against them

and that was just before smartphones became ubiquitous. if i was a teacher now i'd make my classroom into a faraday cage
goldsoundz wrote:i'd bang that moron

loaf angel

Postby Happy and Healthy! » Sat May 23, 2020 2:59 pm

All the students harassing them until they cried

Happy and Healthy!

Postby Jeremy » Sat May 23, 2020 3:01 pm

Terrorism.

Jeremy

Postby Jeremy » Sat May 23, 2020 3:02 pm

Also REM fandom.

Jeremy

Postby lordofdiapers » Sat May 23, 2020 3:05 pm

"Up yours, Bin Laden" is a quote from my freshman year Spanish Teacher that I will never forget
Stuntman wrote:Does anyone remember Late Night Cheeseburger? That was my jam. Tasted like BO.

lordofdiapers
The Nappy King™

Postby lordofdiapers » Sat May 23, 2020 3:06 pm

lordofdiapers wrote:When 911 happened my freshman year Spanish teacher declaree "Up yours, Bin Laden" after our prinicipal announced what happened over the loud speaker. I think about it/say it all the time.
Stuntman wrote:Does anyone remember Late Night Cheeseburger? That was my jam. Tasted like BO.

lordofdiapers
The Nappy King™

Postby Happy and Healthy! » Sat May 23, 2020 3:06 pm

Set the classroom on fire and watch Mr. Sanders go nuts for some reason

Happy and Healthy!

Postby Stuntman » Sat May 23, 2020 3:09 pm

Hacky sacks and Tech Decks.
ImageImageImage

Stuntman

Postby quinine » Sat May 23, 2020 3:10 pm

jr high english teacher used the example "my dog was happy to see me when I got home" as an example of anthropomorphizing, and I was like uhhh excuse me you're trying to tell me my dog doesn't really love me?? and she got VERY flustered at being outed as an animal-hater when the whole class turned on her
Dr. Norm Thagard wrote:You have truly outside yourself

quinine
ok

Postby Lil Gugger » Sat May 23, 2020 3:11 pm

I made my 9th grade social studies teacher blow a gasket and waste 30 minutes of class time by declaring that trickle down economics is bullshit. If only I could have appreciated his dumb fury more at the time instead of being blindsided and bewildered by it.

Lil Gugger

Postby aububs » Sat May 23, 2020 3:12 pm

telling them we knew where they lived
astonishing vigils

aububs

Postby Stuntman » Sat May 23, 2020 3:13 pm

When Fred Rogers died my senior year someone broke the news in my psychology class and some kid yelled "Fuck Mr Rogers, I'm glad he's dead!" and for a moment I thought the teacher was going to murder him but instead he was sent to the dean.
ImageImageImage

Stuntman

Postby Happy and Healthy! » Sat May 23, 2020 3:15 pm

That Dean's name? Fred Rogers

Happy and Healthy!

Postby Jeremy » Sat May 23, 2020 3:15 pm

I actually ran for Head Boy and delivered the shaggy dog joke as my speech and then spent the rest of the week defending myself from the history teacher.

Jeremy

Postby Jeremy » Sat May 23, 2020 3:16 pm

Critically acclaimed deadly sniper Fred Rogers?

Jeremy

Postby Stuntman » Sat May 23, 2020 3:21 pm

In seventh grade we got to choose a book to read and do a report on it and for whatever reason I chose The War of the Worlds and my teacher became irate in front of the whole class and accused me of watching the movie (this was in the 90s so it would have been the 1953 film that I didn’t even know about at the time) and I was so confused because I was the kid who always behaved and did well on every assignment.
ImageImageImage

Stuntman

Postby kayke » Sat May 23, 2020 7:14 pm

I had a Spanish teacher in 7th grade who hated when people sneezed and would yell at anyone who sneezed in class. One time there was this really sweet girl who was suffering from an allergy attack in class and the teacher was getting more and more annoyed with her. It got to the point where the teacher told her if she sneezed one more time she was going to be sent to the principals office and she was nearly in tears because she was a good kid who had never gotten yelled at before. And of course she sneezed again and the teacher went nuts and kicked her out.
Everyone in class started fake sneezing to piss her off and she kicked everyone out of class one by one until she had told literally every student she had to go to the principals office.

I also had a poetry teacher in high school who hated smells? She claimed to be "allergic to smells" but I don't know if that's a real thing. If anyone came into her class smelling like anything she'd kick them out and either make them brush their teeth or wash off before coming back. One time someone opened a bottle of hand lotion in her classroom and you would have thought they'd just pulled the pin out of a grenade.

kayke

Postby sadville » Sat May 23, 2020 7:58 pm

my 4th grade teacher was really into philately and had us all start stamp collections, but she was very sensitive if someone didn't take it seriously

there was one day when it was time 2 do stamps and she said something along the lines of "okay class, it's now time for philately"

this one kid goes "PHILATELY IS STAMPS!"

and she put his name on the board for it

total dick move
Wild nights - Wild nights!
Were I with thee
Wild nights should be
Our luxury!

sadville

Postby Annie May » Sat May 23, 2020 8:52 pm

Haha it's so weird when teachers force their dumb hobbies onto students. The same teacher mentioned in op was obsessed with Elton john and Billy joel and she always found ways to play their songs in class. She was a history teacher and we had to do a big class presentation on We Didn't Start the Fire
hamberders & covfefe

Annie May

Postby it's the suspense that gets me » Sat May 23, 2020 8:55 pm

my 8th grade art teacher did nothing but spend class rambling about how upset piss christ made her but she still had to respect it because its art. i was only there for like a week

this was at the same school that playboi carti went to and i always wonder if playboi carti got the schpiel about how piss christ is upsetting to christian faith but you have to take it seriously because it's art.
ImageImage

it's the suspense that gets me

Postby That Demon Life » Sat May 23, 2020 9:34 pm

My AP Calc teacher in 11th grade was this super religious garbage human who would constantly try to give us morality lessons. One time someone wrote penis on the white board and he lost his mind when he saw it. From then on people did it like 15 more times the rest of the year (that I saw) and never got caught. My sister had him four years later and told me people were doing that, not having any clue that it was a thing before.

Anyway, he ended up getting fired for discrimination against a Baháʼí girl, according to my sis.

That Demon Life

Postby grayfox » Sat May 23, 2020 9:56 pm

We had a substitute teacher in French class in 7th grade once and she asked "on average how many new words do you learn every week?"
I said "about 37"
And she screamed "don't try to be facetious young man" and sent me to the principal.

grayfox
the foxiest

Postby Cone » Sat May 23, 2020 10:13 pm

There was a teacher in my middle school that had a whole desk drawer full of Heely wheels that she would confiscate any time she saw some rad kid gliding through the halls.

Cone

Postby sadville » Sat May 23, 2020 10:17 pm

Annie May wrote:Haha it's so weird when teachers force their dumb hobbies onto students. The same teacher mentioned in op was obsessed with Elton john and Billy joel and she always found ways to play their songs in class. She was a history teacher and we had to do a big class presentation on We Didn't Start the Fire

i actually enjoyed philately (and still do!) but i'm sure most of the class was probably :roll:

also i like how our avatars are the same but different
Wild nights - Wild nights!
Were I with thee
Wild nights should be
Our luxury!

sadville

Next

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....