Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Buddy Glass » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:06 pm

I'm not sure if I have this or not but this thread lead me to discover I definitely have a whispering female voices thing that is almost entirely sexual (Stouffer's Macaroni and Beef Whispers excepted, gross)
What became of her? She lived, as she liked to say, off the kindness of gentlemen. I assume she’s dead.
Buddy Glass

Postby jhey » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:53 pm

iambic wrote:I think you guys are confusing ASMR with excited chills again

Reading through this thread, I'm on the same page as you iambic. This doesn't hit as much as it used to, but when I was a child any adult explaining something new or novel to me brought this on. Feels like something starts to rise up in your chest and you just want to kinda stay in that place for awhile.

I get a feeling when music strikes me a certain way, listening to a powerful, familiar song for example- but it's a totally different feeling - interesting in it's own way, but def not the same. More like an all over tingle/chill that is more odd than pleasurable. Maybe this one is ASMR? Or is it the first one?
jhey

Postby Self Destructive Zone » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:26 pm

i have this but it has become milder with age. when i was a kid it felt like my brain was being massaged whenever anyone explained something to me slowly. now it feels kind of like immediately after an orgasm but without the sexual part or the shame
giant screens with skies exploding/thumping bass and power chords/we got a preacher if you're listening/he'll play his guitar if you're bored
Self Destructive Zone

Postby Self Destructive Zone » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:31 pm

murray st. wrote:i feel this when i hear this music

holy shit i clicked on it expecting a joke and am all a tingle
giant screens with skies exploding/thumping bass and power chords/we got a preacher if you're listening/he'll play his guitar if you're bored
Self Destructive Zone

Postby Self Destructive Zone » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:40 pm

came to wreck wrote:i usually get this from listening to a woman's voice talking calmly and soothingly. not in a sexual way but like a motherly figure. and its usually them talking about something mundane and boring and nothing interesting in particular. and yeah it seems like its myself going back to the joys of childhood and the safeness of my mother or something. weird sensation i've always had but never talked to ppl about. good thread. its like the opposite sensation of night terrors, which i always had as a child as well...

yeah, for some reason listening to this specific video of these two girls talking do it to me:

i discovered this several years ago and would sometimes put it on in the background as i played flash games, dipped, and drank beer.
Self Destructive Zone

Postby grizzleb » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:43 pm

Told someone about how I get this and I'm pretty sure they think I'm some kind of deviant.
We are now a community of the living and the dead.
grizzleb

Postby staple » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:53 pm

yall ever used one of these?

does not want to say hipinion in a court of law
staple

Postby Self Destructive Zone » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:02 pm

i'm getting it from so many videos in this thread that i'm starting to consider pursuing his as some sort of deviant lifestyle.

this jerkstore video also does it for me:

Self Destructive Zone

Postby zamboni » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:21 am

zamboni

Postby mites » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:42 am

staple wrote:yall ever used one of these?

yessssss

my ex's roommate had one and everyone thought it was hilarious how I would sit around doing this for hours. I mean I thought it was weird but I had enough jokes to make it less so and hot damn it felt great
mites

Postby Hot Piece » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:50 am

Hot Piece

Postby fox » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:51 am

fox
Prime Galoob

Postby Viola Swamp » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:59 am

i'm this
Viola Swamp

Postby iambic » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:51 pm

iambic

Postby Legion » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:05 pm

I guess the cover photo for that piece is Halloween-themed, though I don't really see what zombies have to do with ASMR.

Stuntman: Hipinion for me is like a choose-your-own adventure where every topic is a direct path to the depressed thread.
Legion

Postby Jefferson Zeppelin » Fri May 04, 2018 10:08 am

wow so this is the OG ASMR thread?

that kinda gives me ASMR
Jefferson Zeppelin

Postby iambic » Fri May 04, 2018 10:50 am

we were so naive then

now it's a cottage/patreon industry
iambic

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....